Need friends :-) 100lb+ to lose

Please feel free to add me, I have 100lbs at least to lose !!

Replies

• tkenley123
    tkenley123 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm right there with you. I've lost about 40 so far (from my peak), and 30 over the past three months. I didn't make it to 400, but I was staring it in the face. I too could use some pep talks every so often. Add me if you'd like.
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have been working hard at being a motivator for others, but also need my motivations! Started this journey last year, then my dad Passed and I stopped logging (but maintained what I had lost) I am now back to do it again
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    165lbs needs to be shredded to reach my "ideal" weight.

9.5lbs down so far, feel free to add me :)
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Well on my way there! I've dropped 85 with my ultimate goal being 130. :) I log everything, good and bad. Feel free to add me!
  • I need friends too!! I have over 100 to lose! I have only lost 6 pounds so far lol- but I am motivated! How do I add friends??
  • elpasado
    elpasado Posts: 5
    Need friends too i have 100lb to lose be nice to have some friends for motivations so add me plz..
  • CariJo1979
    CariJo1979 Posts: 13 Member
    I have 125# to lose. If I haven't added you, add me. Always looking for friends!
  • Lauren4974
    Lauren4974 Posts: 35 Member
    Sending you a request. =) I have 100 to lose as well for my final goal. Lost a bit before re-joining MFP so I'm already down a bit from that 100 goal, but always looking for more friends as I still have a long way to go. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well.
  • I am right there with you. I just started and will have my first weigh in on Friday at the dreaded doctors office.
  • FitGirlDee85
    FitGirlDee85 Posts: 4 Member
    I am new on here and need to lose 100lbs+ Please feel free to add me, I could use all the motivation and help I can get.=)
  • I'm new too! Have 100+ lbs to lose, lost 19 so far. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lawnurse
    lawnurse Posts: 2 Member
    I am new also - add me!
  • AlishaRutledge25
    AlishaRutledge25 Posts: 18 Member
    I just started my change of lifestyle on Monday. I have 100+ lbs to lose. I feel like i'm starving but I don't want to over eat. I'm fine throughout the day, but at night like now I'm starving. Maybe I'm just staying up too late? I really need support and ppl to talk to about the same struggles. I want this more than anything. Please feel free to add me!
  • I need friends! I'm trying to lose 100lbs or so as well. I started February 21 on adipex and stopped taking and now doing it on my own. So far I'm down 13 lbs and I log everything...even when I cheat. My issue is definitely binge eating and I need help! I'm new to MFP so add me :) please.
  • lcsaloon
    lcsaloon Posts: 1
    Hey all! I'm starting again after several failed attempts with around 80lb to lose! Feel free to add me, could use the company on this journey! :-)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited December 2022
    Anyone in this thread needing to lose 100+ should consider my option...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1241325/how-to-do-one-meal-a-day-the-basics/p1

It may seem a bit extreme, but I was 363 and I shredded it all. It will work, and isn't as tough as it sounds.

Feel free to add me.