Before & Afters?

Options

Replies

• truckerbabe67
    Options
    WOW Congrat's to you both! and to everyone on here! Sooooo inspirational!!! makes me feel like I can do it too!
    and right now i don't have any after pics... and i can't wait to finaly be able to post some!
    wooohoooo!

anyways thank you everyone for all the great before and after pics! you guys ROCK!

I know one of these days i will have some before / after pics too!
  • singallagher
    singallagher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everyone's transformations are so amazing! Great job!

When I started I was 154 lbs 5'8". I was within my healthy weight range, but didn't like how my clothes were fitting and was only getting by on exercising a few times a week...if that. I have always been active, but I was 39 yrs old and wanting to improve my health and get back to my 20 something body!

21 lbs later.....I am now 40 yrs old and 133 lbs. I love my Jillian Micheal's DVD's...I believe those are what really helped me get to where I am today. I love to cook and eat, so I did this all while still enjoying a variety of foods, beer and wine! :drinker: I just cut back on the frequency and amount of the later two. :laugh:

I think my before was one of my first "selfies" so I apologize for the picture quality. :smile:

2b36d290-6136-4934-b9fd-51a108894003.jpg

307b5ed3-be55-44f9-a3e9-4a34ba6a8550.jpg

You look totally ripped, well done.
    Love to read stories from people who credit Jillian M with their success. I have finished her 30 DS with good results and have just started the Body Revolution series. Hoping one day to have abs like yours.
    More importantly though, I love to hear from people who still enjoy wine an beer :drinker:
  • stacysum
    stacysum Posts: 32
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1398952907052.jpg
  • sweehrt46
    sweehrt46 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone! (waving) I am new to MFP! I just happened across it while surfing the net. I just started watching what I eat on Monday! I would love to lose at least 50 pounds for starters. I have seen everyones before and after pictures and you all look great! I would love to hear how you did it! What you ate, what type of exercise, special recipes you have, did you do it alone or have a partner.

A little about me: I am a 53 yeard old single mom of 3 beautiful daughters. 2 are twins! I live in Oklahoma and have all my life! I have worked for the same company for 35 years and love my job. I have found myself not paying attention to what I eat or even care how much I eat. My clothes are tight and I even have had to get bigger jeans. I am 5'9 ( thank you lord) because with the weight I have gained I would look like the pillsbury dough boy if I was any shorter. I have to see my self in the mirror every time I go to the bathroom at work because there is a full length mirror on the wall! (sigh) I keep telling myself you need to put duct tape over your mouth ( they have so many cute colors now ) SO I decided again to try to lose some weight. SO if anyone has any tips to help me get on track and stay on track fell free to let me kinow! Good Luck to All~~~~~
  • Sandiedreamer
    Options
    I'm addicted to making B4 and after pics so here ya go.
    I still have more to go.

83JWY9STKSfcHmG2N1BBWdGfV8_chdGCUAnI_Rlhbhs=w595-h695-no

You've really inspired me. My body shape is about the same as your before pic. Look how toned your arms are. And is great to see someone loose so much from their legs.

Do you mind me asking how long it took?
  • Adamsa1969
    Adamsa1969 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job :)
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The pic on left is me at my daughter's wedding in August 2012 (weighing 348lbs), pic on right is this past January 2014 (weighing 276lbs). I am down 15 more since January's pic and need to do new pic soon :)

289774a2-3b9e-451c-a80d-cb7c40218438_zps3554424a.png
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    from my first joining of MFP to a couple of months ago, i wasn't at my biggest, i was about 2 stone heavier! but this was taken at a wedding in February 2012 and i thought i was skinny at a size 14 when i'm only 5 ft!

1981884_288215598000346_1239442752_n_zps87602c03.jpg

You look so amazing and confident

Wow!!! You looks so much younger now! Way to go!
  • sushiyeeum
    sushiyeeum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    my goodness, you look absolutely amazing!
  • kunalloser
    kunalloser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WoW, You've done amazing.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

6030453129_1e7ae5172d_n.jpg
    IMG_2720 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Now

13313466685_bc84564734_n.jpg
    image by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr
  • Istekat
    Istekat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wauw Yanicka1! You look really good!
    Your stomach is just.. GONE! Way to gooo!!!
  • daniemaray
    daniemaray Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference you look great!!!!!!!!!
  • hawley_21
    hawley_21 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You all look great! Way to go!!

I'm trying to share mine but can't get my photo codes to post! lol
  • janwoolford
    janwoolford Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look amazing...well done..hope I do as well..x
  • rosie291289
    rosie291289 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Leahb523
    Leahb523 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fabulous, keep it up!:smile:
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job everyone! So motivating!! :)
  • absinthexiii
    absinthexiii Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I haven't been at it long, and I still have a LOTTTTTTT to lose, so please be kind :)

This was over the last 3 weeks.

Week 1

Week1-2.jpg

Week 3

Week3-2.jpg

Hopefully I can look as good as some of you one day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!