Cleansing pills ?

Options
Has anyone tried any cleansing pills? I just feel soooo bloated all the time and I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck with them.

Thanks!

Replies

• tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Nope....I've done the Quantum Wellness 21 day cleanse and a Shakeology cleanse. I prefer the Shakeology cleanse its just three days and got rid of the bloat, water weight and a few pounds. I personally do not take any k ind of diet pills. Natural is the way to go and be safe. Be careful with those.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do pills but I do use 2 teaspoons of psyllium husk a couple of days a week as my digestive system is very sluggish. My foot, ankle and lower leg swelling has benefited greatly, far better than it did on Dr prescribed diuretics. Just make sure you follow instructions regarding usage. And if you have any bowel conditions check with your Dr first
  • sasmll6577
    Options
    Nope....I've done the Quantum Wellness 21 day cleanse and a Shakeology cleanse. I prefer the Shakeology cleanse its just three days and got rid of the bloat, water weight and a few pounds. I personally do not take any k ind of diet pills. Natural is the way to go and be safe. Be careful with those.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into that!
  • sasmll6577
    Options
    I wouldn't do pills but I do use 2 teaspoons of psyllium husk a couple of days a week as my digestive system is very sluggish. My foot, ankle and lower leg swelling has benefited greatly, far better than it did on Dr prescribed diuretics. Just make sure you follow instructions regarding usage. And if you have any bowel conditions check with your Dr first

Thank youi for the info!!