Struggling!!!

Options
borjanap
borjanap Posts: 232 Member
well........ Its finals week at school and I know that this is not an excuse. But for the past 4 days I have run for about an hour and even with my exercise calories I have gone over by 500. The bad thing is that I have been snacking way way too much and I promised my self that I would not do it again. I ate a huge brunch this morning, like 800calories. It was not anything bad, it was hearty food. I am still full from it and I just hope that it will carry me through all the temptations of the day. I have definitely gained weight, I feel bloated and I have even gained a few inches around my tummy :grumble: ...Now I dont know if this is permanent weight I ave gained or will it go away as soon as I start eating better? I just dont want to undo the great work I have done so far. It has taken me over a year to get to where I am today and I just want to be sure that a week is not going to undo everything I have worked so hard for. I am so close to my goal, and I will be in spain in 2 weeks so I was hoping to hit my goal by then, but I dont know if its possible any more.....
Just a little down I guess(finals and eating habits ):cry: ...
Thanks for reading ..:heart: -B

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    well........ Its finals week at school and I know that this is not an excuse. But for the past 4 days I have run for about an hour and even with my exercise calories I have gone over by 500. The bad thing is that I have been snacking way way too much and I promised my self that I would not do it again. I ate a huge brunch this morning, like 800calories. It was not anything bad, it was hearty food. I am still full from it and I just hope that it will carry me through all the temptations of the day. I have definitely gained weight, I feel bloated and I have even gained a few inches around my tummy :grumble: ...Now I dont know if this is permanent weight I ave gained or will it go away as soon as I start eating better? I just dont want to undo the great work I have done so far. It has taken me over a year to get to where I am today and I just want to be sure that a week is not going to undo everything I have worked so hard for. I am so close to my goal, and I will be in spain in 2 weeks so I was hoping to hit my goal by then, but I dont know if its possible any more.....
    Just a little down I guess(finals and eating habits ):cry: ...
    Thanks for reading ..:heart: -B
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Maybe finals week is just too stressful, and you can refocus yourself after you finish your tests! Not that you should give yourself permission to go crazy, but just worry about it then.

I wish you luck! I know you can do it, even if it takes a little longer than your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    i am going through finals too.. and i cant get ANY exercise in.. so i feel pretty bad.. dont worry about it ur body needs energy cuz ur brain is in high gear!! dont worry about it for now but dont let it be a reason for u to go nuts.. i am finding it hard too ezpecially since today is my bday and there is soooo much cake surrounding me!!!
    :tongue: