I need lots of motivation !

Options
Hello all :)

I've tried myfitnesspal many times and I've always failed. I think I'm lacking motivation and I'm looking for a few friends on here that can motivate me, and in return I can motivate you. I'm 23 years old, I have a 2 year old daughter. I live in Ontario, Canada. I currently weigh 201 pounds and looking to get back to 150. I'm an emotional eater, and seem to binge a lot during the night. I'm hoping to put an end to it and hoping to find a few people on here that can motivate me and talk me out of things like that.

Thank you.

I will be on daily tracking my exercise and food intake.
Feel free to add me or PM me :)
- Melanie.

Replies

• Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun! We can motivate one another!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome Melanie!

Your daughter is adorable. That is the Best reason to be on the road to healthy living!

I will add you

Nancy
  • nathnormand
    Options
    Same here, I need alot of motivation! I too am an emotional eater and I was drinking ALOT of pepsi. I'm 42 and full of aches and pains but I have got to push past it - I just cant go another summer carrying an extra 40 pounds !! I will try to add you and. If I cant please feel free to add me :smile:
  • aleenazaz
    aleenazaz Posts: 24
    Options
    I know working out and eating healthy can be really hard especially with kids. I have two toddlers myself and a 3 month old and I struggle to stay consistent but when I see my friends kicking butt here ..wow I want to kick it just the same ..I would love to motivate you and myself. Feel to add me :)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    We're all here for eachother. I friended you. Good luck on your journey!

Anyone, feel free to add me.

I'm active and log everyday on this site, I love to comment as much as I can, I enjoy motivate and inspire people and throw in a joke or two at times. :laugh:
  • blmr85
    blmr85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    Trying the same!
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you would like we can encourage eachother