No more elastic waistbands!!!

Options
stellcorb
stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
I just had to share. I have finally packed away my maternity pants just in time for my son's first birthday! I've still got a long way to go, but I've got to stop and recognize this little accomplishment.

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. We need to celebrate these moments.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! :happy: You'll be running with me in no time :happy:

Do you & my favorite Pancake wanna do the Turkey Trot with us on Thanksgiving morning? We're doing the 2 mile walk.
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the good job!
  • stellcorb
    Options

Do you & my favorite Pancake wanna do the Turkey Trot with us on Thanksgiving morning? We're doing the 2 mile walk.

That sounds like fun. How much is it?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    well done! I know exactly where you're coming from, did the same thing myself 2 months ago and it felt great to finally get out of maternity jeans :-) keep up the great work. x
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! That is an awesome feeling! I have to admit though, I was a little sad when I packed mine up because they were soooo comfortable! But it is a good feeling to know you don't have to wear them anymore :smile:
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options

That sounds like fun. How much is it?

It's $35 and there's a "tot trot" for the kids (free!) if you have the bigger little Pancake.

http://www.active.com/running/columbus-oh/columbus-turkey-trot-2010
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    good job! that's awesome!
  • mikamom
    Options
    good job!!! a few months ago my hubby was watching me get dressed and said "OMG are those your maternity pants???" I was so embarrassed I knew I needed to make a change!

It is a nice feeling isn't it? My daughter is also 1 (well she turns one on oct 10th and I just got out of the maternity pants a few weeks ago)
  • stellcorb
    Options
    good job!!! a few months ago my hubby was watching me get dressed and said "OMG are those your maternity pants???" I was so embarrassed I knew I needed to make a change!

It is a nice feeling isn't it? My daughter is also 1 (well she turns one on oct 10th and I just got out of the maternity pants a few weeks ago)
    mikamom,
    That's crazy! My Max turns 1 on October 9th! It does feel good even though I hate the fact that it took so long
  • stellcorb
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!