New and looking for some friends.

Options
I've become very dedicated. May sound crazy seeing as how I'm only in day two. But this is my best attempt at getting to where I want thus far. I may need some positive motivation here and there. And I'm always willing to give it. Trying to lose 40-50 pounds. On day two and I've lost over a pound. Looking for others either in a similar situation or just willing to give or receive some support.

(:

Replies

• mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you're so pretty! im totally here to back you up and support you!! im trying to lose a little bit more than you, but I am always around to support and maybe even compare weight loss tips with you! who knows! :D add me so we can stay connected! :) GOOD LUCK!
  • meowitslucy
    Options
    I've just started too and I've realised I'm going to need all the motivation I can get! Well done you though, losing weight already is so good!
  • spdoughe
    spdoughe Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome!! I have the same goals as you, I started 3 weeks ago and am down 10 pounds, and I swear this time around it has been myfittnesspal that has given me that extra push. I found that posting on the message boards was a great way to add friends that have similar goals as you.. and even if they don't it's nice to have a sense of community, everyone is different, has different goals, different struggles, different advice.. this really is a great place to be while you start this journey! Sign in as much as you can I swear its helped me in my moments of weakness.. just this morning I was REALLY craving some chocolate timbits lol.. i was trying to spot out a tim hortons on my way to work and then it hit me.. i'm going to have to record this in my diary and i know when i see those numbers pop up i am going to know it wasnt worth it!! just a little example of how this site has helped me stay on track and stick to my weight loss this time around. You can do it, you're strong, you're capable, and you're going to meet your goals!! :)
  • Vienna00000
    Options
    I just started this week as well and would love to be friends! I need as many as possible...I have to make this work!!
  • algelman122
    Options
    Hi all, I'm four days in and would love support and friends. I'm trying to get toned and drop some inches/weight in general but the clock is ticking as well to my August 1 wedding date. Please feel free to add me!
  • kdillson70
    Options
    Welcome Newbies! Please feel free to add me and good luck!!
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome! :) Add me too if you like.
  • brittneyy32
    brittneyy32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) feel free to add me!