Death by Tiramisu

Options
shoot. went for lunch, had a grilled chicken panini with tossed salad. not too bad. then had dessert. tiramisu. i only ate 1/2 of it, but still. anyone else had a moment of weakness today?

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    shoot. went for lunch, had a grilled chicken panini with tossed salad. not too bad. then had dessert. tiramisu. i only ate 1/2 of it, but still. anyone else had a moment of weakness today?
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Me.
    Already having a difficult day then had a huge arguement with hubby and that was it.
    Ate too much again today.

Tomorrow is another day.

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    No, I have been ok but man, do I love Tiramisu! It is one of my favs!! I will have to make the healthier version from Hungry Girl!!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    It's okay... number on, at least you didn't eat the whole thing and number two, don't let it ruin the rest of your day. Just stay on track from here on out and you will have had a pretty good day!
  • bigred1
    bigred1 Posts: 31
    Options
    hi
    yes i had a bad day. i had a slice of pizza and a outmeal cookie.
    but still within my calorie count. hang in there tomarrow is a new day.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i am currently eating a bakery cupcake. Anyone have an idea how many calories it is? i am curious..hard to tell i know but i wish i could know so i know what to have for dinner!
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    Tiramisu is soooo good, at least you only ate half. That had to take will power, i wouldn't have been able to eat only half! Just run up and down the stairs for 10 mins, you won't feel as guilty then!:happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol...I only want to say ...not a bad way to go if ya gotta go...yum!!!!
    lol

sigh..long day I keep saying that!

and not bad at all hon....we need to have a treat here and there its part of real life! we'll get to where we are going....just keep rebounding after your little treats! lol

hugs!
    Ali hope it was soooo good!:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I love tiramasu. Seriously, I :heart: it. I blame you not at all, in fact I bow to your superior willpower for only eating half of it.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    A "regular" Tiramisu is about 1,100 cals... :ohwell:

I had 2 Oreos very very early this morning.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I got a large twist ice cream in a cup from Dairy Queen..420 calories later!! UGH!
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Whew....I almost caved in to Bananas Foster, but resisted.....I don't know how much longer I can last though..................:explode:
  • fashionkitten13
    Options
    I had a slip up today too. Went to El Pollo Loco with some co-workers for lunch. Figured a chicken quesadilla couldn't be too bad until I looked it up later... 600 calories, and it was tiny! At least I'm the wiser now and tomorrow is a new day.