finally someone noticed!

Options
jojoworks
jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
I've been SLOWLY taking weight off, been hovering around 30 lbs lost lately. All summer I've been keeping book and coaching base for my softball team and FINALLY last night at our second to last ballgame of the year, someone asked me how much weight I'd lost and then a couple other gals mentioned that they'd noticed too.

FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
doin a little dance

good luck all!
JoJo

Replies

• e1ny
    e1ny Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats! That is so wonderful!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and for the compliments! Woo hoo!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    thats so great! its the best feeling when someone notices! ^___^
  • jessicajm
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!!
  • Rubycherries
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!

/doing a lil happy dance with you :wink:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    RIGHT ON! That's awesome! Feels so good when someone, anyone notices. I mean you see you every day and probably don't even see that much difference but other do. I think sometimes people are intimidated by others weight loss and don't want to acknowledge it. Seems like in your case once someone said something others were willing to chime in ...

You deserve the hapy dance! what a way to start the month!
  • jojoworks
    jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    thanks for all your comments and for doin a little dance with me.....
    its FRIDAY lets shake it!!!:bigsmile:
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Happy Dancin, right along side you!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

One of my coworkers said the other day that I was going to walk out of my pants!!! :blushing:

Then someone I hadn't seen in forever mentioned how much different I look and how happy I seem!!! It's a great thing!!!

Congrats on all of your hard work!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That really is a great feeling & motivation booster! Congrats :flowerforyou:

I've been slowly taking off the weight, too, so I'm more likely to keep it off: it's been about 10 months & I've lost 15lbs, but I've been working out really hard so built up more muscle as well.
    Yesterday at work, one of the foreman looked me up & down and said "you're doing really well": at first, naive me was trying to figure out what he was implying and then it dawned on me: looking at me now compared to even a few months ago, I've changed my body shape and it's really showing now: plus I'm wearing more tailored outfits that accentuate what I've accomplished (a couple other people think I've lost over 30lbs!)

Keep it up - when other people begin to notice, it means you're really making a change and they are there to support you, too :happy:
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and the acknowledgement! I just had the same thing happen to me about a week ago, one person commented on it, finally, and now I've gotten several. Happy dance away (it burns calories)!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I can't wait until I get to that point!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Awww, that's wonderful! Great job on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!