I think I stepped on a few toes..

Options

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Renee, you are the bee's knees, the cat's meow, you're one boffo dame!

And YOU CAN TAKE THAT STRAIGHT TO THE BANK!

(this little taste of 30's slang, brought to *you* by *me*.) :happy:

-Jeremy

:smile: You are too sweet. I wish my husband would talk to me that way.:laugh: Thanks.
    Hey, how is the house coming along? Did the papers get signed today??
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    No, I didn't. In fact, I'll give an update on my original thread. Thanks for the reminder. :wink:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
  • maybeoneday
    maybeoneday Posts: 42
    Options
    me toes are fine you keept me from fasting and I cant thnak you enuff for that I used to follow more then I listen n ow I know I have to be my own leeder thank you icandoit for standing up for peoples like me and telling us the inportent information you do you keep preeching on and maybe othres will listen like me
  • icandoit
    Options
    I am doing a detox right now, and I have done it before. I posted about it along the way. It was a detox that was not using preservatives, chemicals, caff, veg oil and other bad things. It was teaching how to eat using olive oil, organic, fresh, colorful foods. It was a natural detox. It was just making a lifestyle change and what a difference. In 3 days, I felt better, slept better, and my skin changed so much. No juices-the book was against juices-just real food. And it also cleansed me at the same time. Lots of flax, gluten free foods, whole grains, leafy greens-smooth sailing (sorry I had to say it) So detox and cleans by simply making healthy choices.
  • icandoit
    Options
    me toes are fine you keept me from fasting and I cant thnak you enuff for that I used to follow more then I listen n ow I know I have to be my own leeder thank you icandoit for standing up for peoples like me and telling us the inportent information you do you keep preeching on and maybe othres will listen like me

Nice to see you maybeoneday. I am glad you are now a leader. It is sad how many people find it easier to do what they are told before reading the facts. Thank you for making the right decision and changing your life the healthy way. Keep being a leader, and you will make it. You will reach any goal you set as long as you believe in yourself. Don't take no for an answer and reach for the stars.
    No mater what people may say or think of you, you are a beautiful person. I remember the first post you made. You were ready to make the wrong choice because of a post that said it was safe to fast and you can lose a lot of weight. I am glad you didn't. Keep up the good work, keep strong, and stop being a stranger. Love hearing from you.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    renee just curious what is the book hon....I am starting my son on the gf/cf diet this summer....taking a deep breath.....and I'm curious about this detox w/ real foods you speak of my dear LOL....

hugs
    Ali
  • icandoit
    Options
    renee just curious what is the book hon....I am starting my son on the gf/cf diet this summer....taking a deep breath.....and I'm curious about this detox w/ real foods you speak of my dear LOL....

hugs
    Ali

The Ultra-Metabolism Cookbook, by Mark Hyman, M.D.
    It is wonderful
    You eliminate gluten's, dairy, eggs, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, caffeine for 4 weeks to 3 months depending on how long you want. After the phase is done, you slowly add back in the dairy and so on. Your body will let you know if it wants it. You will feel tired, bloated from some of the foods when you reintroduce them. Your body is telling you that is may be allergic to it. It is very interesting and the food is wonderful. My kids eat it too. It is a short read and lots of receipts.
  • ali106
    Options
    wow just what I'm looking for! thanks girl!
    hugs!
    Ali....ugh about the caffiene....hanging my head, why must something sooo good be so bad for you....I will miss my morning java and the world will pay dearly for it too I'm sure LOL

thanks again!
  • icandoit
    Options
    wow just what I'm looking for! thanks girl!
    hugs!
    Ali....ugh about the caffiene....hanging my head, why must something sooo good be so bad for you....I will miss my morning java and the world will pay dearly for it too I'm sure LOL

thanks again!

You are welcome. I have caf once a week. You are just limited to it. I hope you enjoy it.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    heeellloooo icandoit....how about an icanpostit? LOl ~ I am interested!!!

zen :happy:
  • icandoit
    Options
    heeellloooo icandoit....how about an icanpostit? LOl ~ I am interested!!!

zen :happy:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
    You got it. What topic would you like me to start with. It will have to start on Sat. Spending the day with the hubby tomorrow.
    Give me and idea and I will do it.
  • ali106
    Options
    oooo cool!!!

good idea zen!!!!:flowerforyou:

start w/ the basics for me darlin! lol....you remember our add photo 101 w/ Banks LOL....that should have taught you a little something about me! lol
    hugs!

Ali
  • icandoit
    Options
    oooo cool!!!

good idea zen!!!!:flowerforyou:

start w/ the basics for me darlin! lol....you remember our add photo 101 w/ Banks LOL....that should have taught you a little something about me! lol
    hugs!

Ali
    Remember I had a hard time too. I felt so stupid. I got it now. We will start with add photo in chat on Saturday morning. If I have time I will start it tomorrow.
    May I use your name or do you want to stay anonymous??? :laugh:
    Let's see, we had Eve, SHFlyinhigh, Albert (the show off), you, me, Tammy and our couch and wonderful teacher Banks. Who else was there? I have to get written permission before using their names:laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    lol I live to be infamous girl....lol annonymous is so last year! LOL...I'm gonna go exercise now....need to revive this fried brain and sick body....my son keeps me here playing youtube videos he likes and I get to play on here LOL. everyone is happy!..Sat. morning sounds good!!! or whenever you can teach!
    :wink:
    hugs and thanks!
    ali
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    you guys are silly. I thought that was quite fun.

"now right click and click paste" "No PASTE not delete!" "*sigh*...ok lets start over"

:tongue:
  • icandoit
    Options
    you guys are silly. I thought that was quite fun.

"now right click and click paste" "No PASTE not delete!" "*sigh*...ok lets start over"

:tongue:

:laugh: I must say, that night was the best. I laughed so hard. Got an education. Found out how computer illiterate I am. But when lesson was done, I felt better. Thanks for the great fun that night banks. By the way, my computer still turns off.:drinker: :drinker:
  • ali106
    Options
    :laugh: that was actually a blast as confusing as it was LOL...you Banks, have the patience of a saint! lol
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I am sorry your husband had to learn the hard way, but am glad that he learned, and can teach others why it is a good idea to not take shortcuts. I know I tried a few and made myself pretty sick which is why now I'm in it for the long haul!! I finally got it, and I don't just want to look good now, I actually want to be healthy as well!!
  • icandoit
    Options
    I am sorry your husband had to learn the hard way, but am glad that he learned, and can teach others why it is a good idea to not take shortcuts. I know I tried a few and made myself pretty sick which is why now I'm in it for the long haul!! I finally got it, and I don't just want to look good now, I actually want to be healthy as well!!

I am glad you are taking the right road. Good luck to you, and here is to looking GOOD:drinker: