friends

Options
Hey im jules nearing 30 and I have two young children I am exercising and im still not losing any weight instead i seem to be putting it on so now I have to get serious and look at my food as of today cutting out the crisps choc biscuits and the hardest part fizzy drink please feel free to add me as a friend I have a really long way to go and could use the motivation and support

Replies

• 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If you're exercising try not to take note of the scales, try measuring instead as you are more than likely losing inches instead of pounds..... and I'm guessing it's the inches you're more interested in? I have lost only 4 pounds but I have also lost a good couple of inches just from the waist from the exercising.

I have an open diary for food ideas, feel free to add me. :smile: :drinker:
  • bobbyunangst
    Options
    Jules, congrads on joining the rest of us who want to lose weight. Sara is right you might be putting on muscle weight which weighs more than fat does so don't use the scale as your tool to success it will drive you crazy. measure inches or at the very least how your clothes fit you.
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thats just the thing my clothes feel tight dont help I have AF this week but im hoping by being on here I will push myself harder to behave with food and see an improvement as I have bowel surgery in may