Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    the sound is not working on the chat
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    hmm, I'll check it out. (thank god my boss left for the day).
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    there's sound? :huh:
  • icandoit
    Options
    there's sound? :huh:
    Cheryl, you are too funny:laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I think we should just have like conference calls...I'm feeling lazy....lol:ohwell:

hugs!
    Ali
  • kimberleysv
    Options
    Hello banks,
    I have spent the last two afternoons reading all the past posts that I can find from you trying to understand this calorie calculation thing when adding back in excercise. I am sooooo confused.
    :huh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    There's sound???
    I gotta get with it.. I feel so out of touch:indifferent:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    Options
    you know, there is something called ventrillo, and if your computer comes with a microphone, we could chat real time with our actual voices. It's free if you know how to set up the server, which I do. Let me know if you guys want me to set it up. It's not very hard to do. I would need to rebuild my server, but I was gonna do that anyway.
  • banks1850
    Options
    Hello banks,
    I have spent the last two afternoons reading all the past posts that I can find from you trying to understand this calorie calculation thing when adding back in excercise. I am sooooo confused.
    :huh:

heh. Um, well I can help. Why don't you email me with what you would like explained, or how much you do understand, and I'll try to help you get the rest of it. :happy:
  • icandoit
    Options
    you know, there is something called ventrillo, and if your computer comes with a microphone, we could chat real time with our actual voices. It's free if you know how to set up the server, which I do. Let me know if you guys want me to set it up. It's not very hard to do. I would need to rebuild my server, but I was gonna do that anyway.

More how too's.....I don't know if I can take anymore:laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    such an IT guy! lol....I have no idea if my puter has a microphone...I'm talking as I'm typing can you hear me?! LMBO!

I think its time Ali went to bed!
    hugs and Banks you are the best dude!!!:glasses:
    Ali
  • banks1850
    Options

lol, and this client is a little more difficult. Put it this way, it took ME almost 3 minutes to set it up the first time I used it. And I do this junk all day. It was really built for the young teenage mind so they can talk while they are teaming up for online games like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars ...etc. So just by virtue of that, you just know it's gonna be hard to learn (it's really not, but there aren't many instructions, so I had to teach myself, now that I know, it's like 2 seconds work to set it up).
  • icandoit
    Options

lol, and this client is a little more difficult. Put it this way, it took ME almost 3 minutes to set it up the first time I used it. And I do this junk all day. It was really built for the young teenage mind so they can talk while they are teaming up for online games like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars ...etc. So just by virtue of that, you just know it's gonna be hard to learn (it's really not, but there aren't many instructions, so I had to teach myself, now that I know, it's like 2 seconds work to set it up).

Remember the picture lesson:huh: :sick: :noway: :ohwell: :smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :laugh:
    That was like brain surgery.:bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    Options

Remember the picture lesson:huh: :sick: :noway: :ohwell: :smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :laugh:
    That was like brain surgery.:bigsmile:

LOL. "NO NO, BETWEEN the brackets not after them!" :laugh: