Garcinia Cambogia-whats the scoop?

Options
Hi
Okay I'm new here so I may be bringing up an old topic so if so I'm sorry in advance.
I've read and seen so many reports on Garcinia Cambogia. Some good -some not so good. But I don't know anyone personally that's tried it. I'm never sure what to believe in print or on TV.
Has anyone here tried it or know anyone who has?

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    save your money.
  • Misty_forest
    Options
    I tried it, it literally did nothing for me...
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You're new, so let's get this out of the way. You don't need any "products" to lose weight. If you are honest with logging your food (weighing and measuring everything you eat), and eat the amount you should, then you will lose weight.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    You're new, so let's get this out of the way. You don't need any "products" to lose weight. If you are honest with logging your food (weighing and measuring everything you eat), and eat the amount you should, then you will lose weight.

Ditto. if a magic pill, powder, or supplement existed, there wouldn't be any obese people out there. If any product claims to "burn fat", that's your big red flag. Nothing but muscle will "burn fat" or "boost your metabolism." Save your money and use common sense!