green giant steamers

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
They are pretty darn awesome!!! I bought the veggie with light cheese sauce blend and suprisingly there werent as many inidentifiable ingredients in it. I also realized the whole bag gives me a whopping 135 or so calories and fits the bill for a snack!!!!

Replies

• angelascott919
    Options
    I love those things. They are great!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    They really are addicting!!!! For a minimal impact
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed by them too! Cleary this is some trick?! But no, I think they are legit!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Those are my favorite go to lunch/snack!! I love the red potatoes with green beans in a butter sauce. I think it's 250 for the whole package. Sometimes I'll pour it in a strainer and rinse off most of the butter with hot water.

It was from the cauliflower, broccoli and carrot cheese sauce one that we reinvented Kraft Mac and Cheese....toss a cooked up bag of that mixture into your box of mac and cheese viola a healthier quick go to dinner! I know that the box mac and cheese isn't the best choice out there, but it is convenient and this helps make it better!! We've also just added regular cauliflower, added a bit more milk and omitted the butter to make a creamer sauce. Ok, I'm off topic now....but I do agree that the Steamers are delicious!