Liquid Diet Recipes

Options
AtomicOvary
AtomicOvary Posts: 32 Member
Hello all you lovely people! I just had periodontal (gum graft) surgery and am on a liquid diet for the next week. I've had soup for two meals and I'm already sick of it. I have purchased a new blender so I'd like some ideas for food that actually tastes good and requires absolutely no chewing. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• AtomicOvary
    Options
    Is it just me or do protein shakes make me constipated? Sorry about the TMI
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Hi there, I feel your pain. In the past 2 months I have had 5 teeth extracted and two bone spurs removed. Here are a few things I ate/drank.

1. In a blender, chocolate slim fast, 1 banana and 1 tablespoon peanut butter. This is really yummy and my fav
    2. In a blender, vanilla slim fast and 1-2 peeled oranges, taste like an orange creamsicle.
    3. In a blender, any green smoothie that you like. I used spinach, kale, apples, carrots, kiwi, not the best tating buy I was able to do a week of it.
    4. Basically any fruit and veggies in the blender.

Apple sauce, mashed potatoes, yougurt, soft boiled eggs, pudding
  • AtomicOvary
    Options
    Hi there, I feel your pain. In the past 2 months I have had 5 teeth extracted and two bone spurs removed. Here are a few things I ate/drank.

1. In a blender, chocolate slim fast, 1 banana and 1 tablespoon peanut butter. This is really yummy and my fav
    2. In a blender, vanilla slim fast and 1-2 peeled oranges, taste like an orange creamsicle.
    3. In a blender, any green smoothie that you like. I used spinach, kale, apples, carrots, kiwi, not the best tating buy I was able to do a week of it.
    4. Basically any fruit and veggies in the blender.

Apple sauce, mashed potatoes, yougurt, soft boiled eggs, pudding
    Number 2 sounds really good! I should give that a try. As for slim fast, I've never tried it but it won't hurt to try. Thanks for the tips!
  • conquertheself
    conquertheself Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello all you lovely people! I just had periodontal (gum graft) surgery and am on a liquid diet for the next week. I've had soup for two meals and I'm already sick of it. I have purchased a new blender so I'd like some ideas for food that actually tastes good and requires absolutely no chewing. Thanks in advance!

Hello :D
    My best option is juicing fruits and veggies. You get in a lot of nutrients and it's very healthy! But if you have a blender instead of a juicer then try some smoothies. Some of my favs are

- Almond milk, mango, peach and strawberry
    or
    - Spinach, orange juice and strawberries
    and
    - Cold green tea, honey, and mixed berries.