New today, but already have a question

Options
:flowerforyou:
I have decided to just add my normal food intake for now (which I don't think is too rubbish,doctor has looked at my food diary before and says it's Ok, I think boredom and lack of exercise is my main issue) anyway...I put in crumpet to the food diary this morning and it didn't add any carbs for it? I'm almost sure crumpets have carbs? anyone else noticed this?
Please reply if you can assist?

Replies

• Reshaping_me
    Options
    Hi! Welcome :) I think often times many peole (me being one of them) is more concerned with calories rather than other micro and macro nutrients. Crumpets would certainly have some carbs, maybe you could goggle and try to find the carbs and average them if you get multiple answers. Also, you can add your own food and make it consistent every time you eat a crumpet if you want.

I hope this helps! :)
  • gail70zur
    Options
    Thank you yes, I will do that. I just presumed it would show the carbs, I'll Google it add then it'll be there next time. I tend to stick with cereal and fruit but now again a pack of crumpets sneak into the house, but I'm getting that most people on here are saying as long as you stick to your daily calorie in take then anything in moderation.
    Thanks again:happy: