Need Friends for encouragement!

Options
Hi everyone. I had several friends on here when I first joined a year ago, but all have gone by the wayside except 2. I need friends that are committed and plan to be here for a while. I'm in my 50's and have some autoimmune diseases. I do exercise but am limited as to what I can do due to a frozen shoulder, knee problems, and other joint issues. But I keep plugging away at it!!

I'm not on a special diet, like Atkins or anything like that. Just trying to stay in my calorie range, eat more fresh foods without all the crap added to it.

I don't mind Friends that make suggestions to me to keep me on track. I'll gladly do the same. I'm not the kind that has to have a bunch of cheerleaders, but kudos along the way help anyone. It's just more fun to take a journey like this with others in the same boat. :happy:

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hello, I will add you as a friend.
    I am active, enjoy encouraging and motivate others along with adding comments when I can, to posts.

Anyone- you're welcome to add me as well.

Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks Fit4_life!! Glad to be friends with you!
  • C3001
    C3001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will send a request. I'm fairly new but definitely believe in the power of support!
  • ladyraven2186
    Options
    I will send a request. I only have a few friends on here and I am looking for more with positive motivation.