Trace Minerals and Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
Not sure if this is the right board to be posing this question, but I met with a personal trainer yesterday, who also happens to have some courses completed and certificates for nutrition. But she mentioned alkaline balanced body, and adding trace minerals to your water and also adding apple cider vinegar to my daily routine - not just for wweight loss but for over all health benefits.

I've googled some of the things she mentioned, some of the websites and things I have read is very mixed reviews, from being the most amazing thing they ever did byy adding it to their daily routine, to other saying its just another fad and really does nothing more than really promote drinking more water etc. (To be totally truthful some of the websites that were pro came across froufrou and a bit holier than thou and drinking anything but alkaline water ionized water etc was going to kill me immediately)

So just wondering if anyone on here adds trace minerals, or takes tsp of ACV and if they really have noticed a health benefit?

Replies

• LEEBRE0005
    Options
    bump
    I'm interested in ACV too.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Apple Cider vinegar is good for a lot of things - but it does absolute NOTHING for weight loss..... I use it for heartburn, and it helps for sore joints, but there is no magic bullet for weight loss other than eating right en moving....
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    It has to be the raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it. Not regular apple cider vinegar