throwing up my food and still cant lose weight

Options

Replies

• redontherun
    Options
    SO CRAZY TO POST THIS KIND OF STUFF AND EVEN CRAZIER THAT PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS ****!!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Please get help!
    x100

OP - I really hope this was not a serious post, because you really need to get help.
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    Since november I've been on a diet, just doing cardio and eating healthier, any junk food i had was immediately puked out. Still I had no weight loss. So I went on a low Carb diet and cut out meats, I've been eating fruits and veggies only no cheat days...consuming only 500 calories a day with cardio burning 500! Still I have lost nothing. My clothes do feel looser but not much, how am I not losing pounds? I am considered obese, I should be losing something. This isn't making sense.

Can someone help me?

You're in the wrong forum.... http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/forum
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Please let this be a troll. Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Op, on the .00001% chance that you are not a troll, I will also encourage you to please seek help before you kill yourself.
  • petefromguelph
    petefromguelph Posts: 84 Member
    Options
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    wondering what kind of weird satisfaction people get from randomly trying to get strangers to debate with them..... something went amiss in childhood, I suppose. le sigh.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I need to lose alot of weight for June...its consumed me, that's all I think about
    Losing weight is all I think about. Like someone said here, yes I am a zombie- that's how I feel like I wake IP crying and I'm not pleasant to be around. 500 Cal's is a mission for me to eat, I basically eat to survive now.

I'm not 45 I'm in my 20s the f is wrong with my body I'm getting pissed now.

I need help on what I could possibly doing wrong. My sodium intake is low, I cut all sodas and juices. I workout, I sweat.
    If i had a disorder, these pounds will be melting.

Even if I had thyroid problems, or whatever underlining problems I'd still lose something.
    With my calorie intake alone I should be losing, working out Ontop of that the pounds should be flying off, nope. I don't understand

I wont go into detail about gaining/ losing with Bulimia And if you're truly eating 500 cal....then yes -the pounds should be melting. Regardless you are doing a LOT of damage to your body (internally) for what?? Seek help!!!
    [/quote]
  • JTOct25
    JTOct25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If this isn't a troll post - You're eating too few calories. When you eat below 1200 calories a day your body goes into starvation mode and desperately tries to hang onto any fat it can. You should talk to your doctor and ask to see a dietitian so they can help you.
  • petefromguelph
    petefromguelph Posts: 84 Member
    Options
  • angellll12
    Options
    Thanks guys xo
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys xo

Somebody somewhere just won a bet!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Can't you try a little harder with your trolling? Sheesh.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Troll alert! Troll alert!
  • angellll12
    Options
    If this isn't a troll post - You're eating too few calories. When you eat below 1200 calories a day your body goes into starvation mode and desperately tries to hang onto any fat it can. You should talk to your doctor and ask to see a dietitian so they can help you.

Eating 500 calories is easy ESP when all your eating is fruits.

Maybe that's the problem ...I'm eating alot of sugar
  • dcraig1110
    Options
    You should begin consuming more calories, stop throwing up, eat foods high in fat such as: eggs, avocados, olive oil, salmon, etc., eat every 2 hours, find a dietary supplement to kick start your body and after you work out make sure your body still has 1200 calories. Track your food and exercise daily, including EVERYTHING you put into your mouth.

FYI: throwing up can ruin the lining of your stomach, rot your teeth, and cause a lot more problems then simply being overweight.

Doing the right thing for a long time is the only way you will find LASTING results.
  • angellll12
    Options
    And to all who's calling me a troll...get a life, why are you wasting your time if you think I'm trolling. Why don't you be useful and say something constructive or help someone else.
    This is a fitness forum and I'm asking for help/ advice on my weightloss.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    troll.jpg
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

Eating 500 calories is easy ESP when all your eating is fruits.

Maybe that's the problem ...I'm eating alot of sugar

Yep...thats it... DING DING DING... too much sugar. :grumble:

Seriously - its been said enough. If you're not a troll, which most assume you are, then you really need to 1) up your calories with healthy foods and 2) Seek help.

Trying to lose a lot of weight by June?? Guess you should of started 3-6 months ago! The only way to stay healthy and lose weight that is maintainable - slow and steady. You are going about it in a very wrong very dangerous way!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    And to all who's calling me a troll...get a life, why are you wasting your time if you think I'm trolling. Why don't you be useful and say something constructive or help someone else.
    This is a fitness forum and I'm asking for help/ advice on my weightloss.

Someones been reading the troll handbook!
This discussion has been closed.