JMBR phases

Options
Hi,

I'm 33, 5'3" and currently weigh 144lbs. Pear shape. Before starting the below I have always been sedentary.

I have done 30ds (saw decent results both inches list and on the scale), did RI30 (saw no results in either inches or scale) and am now in week 2 of BR phase 1.

For the people who have fully completed the BR, I was wondering which phase you began to see results.

I'd be particularly interested in comments from people of similar stats and level of exercise so far, but all feedback will be valued.

Replies

• Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I now wonder if anyone has in fact got to the end of JMBR!! No response?
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I completed JMBR last year- i started from week 3-4 not from the beginning, because for me weeks 1-2 were too easy.
    I started seeing results maybe after a month- I don't have much to lose to maybe that's why.
    And i'm 5'7" lost about 8 lbs with it.
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Nice going. Thank you. So I won't get to anxious about lack of results just yet as I think I may be a little bit fitter than the first phase caters to. Something to look forward to.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    yeah don't get too anxious :) I personally skipped the first few weeks of workouts because they were too easy for me to even break a sweat.
    After about a month or so people start noticing that i'm getting slimmer. :drinker:
  • sam_sb2008
    sam_sb2008 Posts: 17
    Options
    Anyone interested in starting the JMBR back up?
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I finished two weeks ago, sorry I don't have my stats on hand though they are in a success story post err somewhere lol. I went straight from 30DS into BR and I as well didn't see much change in the first two weeks, but by the end of phase 1 I definitely saw a lot of strength increase and inches drop though weight was still fluctuating around the same couple lbs. By the end of phase 2 I had a giant woosh of losses on the scale and I definitely think the difficulty in the workouts made a huge impact on wanting to kill it each time. I think if I remember correct I lost 11 lbs total, from 152-141 lbs and quite a few inches. I loved the program and would reccomend it to anyone who not only wants to get thin but to get strong and healthy looking for a pretty short amount of time involved per day.