new here

doodlebug
doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to the site and new to the online journaling. I hope this will give me the motivation and accountability I am looking for to help get rid of all of this excess baggage! Best of luck to you all...more to come

Replies

• doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    I am new to the site and new to the online journaling. I hope this will give me the motivation and accountability I am looking for to help get rid of all of this excess baggage! Best of luck to you all...more to come
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Welcome and goodluck
  • I'm new too! Just signed up today. I wanna lose 50lbs. :drinker:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome to both "new comers. I love everything about this site. It really has made a change in my life. The journaling has made such a big difference for me. Best of wishes to you both on your goals ! :flowerforyou:
  • Hello!!

Welcome friend!! This site is great isn't it!! I hope that we can hold each other accountable also. WE CAN DO IT!!!

Loves,

Cricket
  • I am new here also. Just joined a few days ago and love the site so much already! I have found it's so easy to plan your daily meals when you can input what you're having for dinner so then you know what you should have for lunch and snacks. it is wonderful! I love the exercise log. It's really cool.:happy:
  • One thing i have noticed about the food journaling on this site compared to other online food journal sites - they have every food i can think of listed. You don't have to enter all the nutritional information b/c it's all there. At least all the foods i have eaten in the past few days have been there. I love how they have the name brand foods listed as well as raw fruits and veggies! I am very impressed so far at how easy this is.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome newbies:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.