Hey everyone

Options
I joined the community 4 days ago and wanted to say hi. I think this is a great group to help me meet my goals, and maybe I will help others in the process. I am 27, 5'6 and about 14.6 stone which is the most I've weighed ever!

The reasons for this I've identified are: the fact I am an emotional eater, which I've been a lot more conscious in managing. I was in a pretty toxic relationship and I ended up comfort eating a lot! On top of that I was in a boring, sedentary job which led to more eating. I've never had an 'issue' with my weight despite being a foodie. However it's been over a year since I've been free from the above factors. Since then I've maintained the weight, so I feel it is time to kickstart my weight/fitness into a healthy range.

Previously I have run in half marathons and some 5ks. I am not a natural runner (in fact, I really dislike it lol) so I am looking for other activities to keep me moving. I also realise that I need a good education in nutrition. So I hope I this place will help me achieve those goals as well as allow me to make new friends.

If anyone has any advice for the above, then I'm all ears. Otherwise, see you all in the forums and groups.

Christabel