Wedding is over not Im freaking out a bit

Options
So I have been on this journey for over a year and a half and have lost 40-50lbs. It wavers. The wedding is over and I got told so much that I Look awesome. Since it is over I have this very odd thing going on. I swear I have ate everything in site! I think I am scared and maybe think (subconsciously) that I am more comfortable as I was.
I am working snapping out of it but it is hard. Hubby turns 40 and we having pizza tonight. Not a good choice but I am going to serve a salad also.
Then I am doing my dads bday meal. We have his favorite meal every yr since he passed away. Shake n bake chicken, mashed potatoes and corn.
I just need some encouragement to get out of this funk. I cant go back to old Becky. I thought I buried her long ago.

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,184 Member
    Options
    Was your focus on losing the weight for the wedding? If so your mind has given the "all clear" signal that the push is off and it is now time to return to the regularly scheduled program... the bad habits. Re focus on being healthy to live a long life. Get back in the food diary habit, the good eatting habits, the smart choices. Now you are making choices for yourself as well as your hubby, want to keep him around a while? Want to be there with him? You can do this.