What was your High School Class Song?

Options

Replies

• MJ1975CA
    MJ1975CA Posts: 31
    Options
    Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
    Class of 1994
    a very talented guy in our class (who is currently a musician) sang it :)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    '94: Don't forget about me, Simple Minds
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I skipped graduation. I have no idea.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Class of 1996 - From the Rent Soundtrack: 525,600 Minutes
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    If you had the misfortune of being from the class of 2000, it was probably Vitamin C, Friends Forever.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Class of 2003... That would be a very good question... and I realyl don't care to find out the answer cuz I'm sure its something stupid...

I think our class president hi-jacked the vote to avoid our class being MC Hammer's Can't Touch This:huh:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Class of 83... "Shout" Otis Day and the Knights, from Animal House.
  • akklm005
    akklm005 Posts: 2
    Options
    1978 Dust in the wind - Kansas
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    do you really think I can remember something so trivial from so long ago? All I cared about was getting my diploma and getting the frick out of that place.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    If you had the misfortune of being from the class of 2000, it was probably Vitamin C, Friends Forever.

Yes, because all classes of 1999 across the entire country didn't have the EXACT SAME graduation song. I don't think they even bothered putting it to a vote at our school.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Yes, because all classes of 1999 across the entire country didn't have the EXACT SAME graduation song. I don't think they even bothered putting it to a vote at our school.

Or it could have been Good Riddance (Time of your Life) Greenday......That was popular with those class years also

Nope, party like it's 1999, nothing else was even considered.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Me So Horny....1997
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Class of 1986 - Prom song was "Forever" by Kenny Loggins
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    class of 1989: Forever Young, Rod Stewart
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Or it could have been Good Riddance (Time of your Life) Greenday......That was popular with those class years also

Nope, party like it's 1999, nothing else was even considered.

That is awesome, much better than Vitamin C lol
    I love the song, but it was shamefully predictable....
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Bahahahahahahah!

My HS class of 99 was definitely that song!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

That was 1998