Can someone please tell me what I a doing wrong?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    OP, you can still eat your exercise calories back as the program intends, just edit the amounts give to half or 75% by multiplying by 0.5 or 0.75 to get the lower number and only eat back that much. It's not going to do you any good in the end to have too high of a calorie deficit and won't be realistic if you don't plan on chanigng your eating habits. And trust me, that's not a judgement - I don't exactly eat clean either.

Which brings me to my next point. It's all well and good that your husband is a junk food junkie. You can't force him to change. However, if you're the one doing the cooking, there are things you can start doing. I've adapted a lot of our favorite recipes to make them healthier because initially I got a lot of flack from my Hubs for trying to "force" him to eat healthy. I made swaps he never even noticed by hiding the packaging and he couldn't tell the difference. Eventually I stopped hiding the packages and if he balked I said something to the effect of "surprise, you've been eating that for months now and didn't even know...healthy does not necessarily mean tasteless".

And if you go out to eat, let them have what they want (within reason) and you make better choices. If you get any flak for it, just keep saying you're trying to be healthier or whatever. And maybe eventually as you gain success with weight loss, he'll get on board. Won't comment on your kids because I'm not a parent...
  • servicedograiser
    servicedograiser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    FYI you can order ore or two "Round Eggs" at McDonalds. (Mc Muffin -cheese-ham-muffin). I learned this when I had to change my order because of gluten!