Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe

Options
tigertchr23
tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
I thought this would be an appropriate recipe for Fall . . . . I got this from "HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide" by Linda Prinster

Prep Time: 15 minutes to prepare and cook

Ingredients:
1 3/4 cup (1 small can) of pumpkin
2 eggs
1 cup of fat free milk
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup no calorie sweetener (one that measures like sugar- I used Stevia in the Raw)

Directions:
Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Beat with a wire whisk to mix. Put in microwave uncovered. Cook on high for 8-10 min, depending on the power of your microwave -- checking the pie 1/2 way through. Pie is done when the edges start to pull away from the sides just a little, and a knife inserted in the middle doesn't quite come out clean. Take out of microwave and cover bowl with a plate for about 5 minutes to finish cooking the center. Cut into 6 pieces, like you would a pie. Serve warm or cold. Makes 6 servings. *I would suggest a dap of whipped cream on the top*

Per serving: Calories 62, Carbs 7g, Sugars 4.3g, Protein 4.6g, Fat 1g, Fiber 3g

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I saved this one thanks it sounds great
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    yummmmmmmmmmm thanks!
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    BUmp for later!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    :( Oh no. Now I'm seriously craving pumpkin pie... And, you serve it cold of course! :) Haha. I've never had warm pumpkin pie before. How much fat do you think is in a regular pumpkin pie recipe? Hmmm....
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    bump--delish!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    This sounds delicious and being a gluten family this crust-less recipe is perfect! thanks for sharing.
  • Jess1313
    Options
    I am excited to try this! Sounds Delicious!
  • tigertchr23
    Options
    Well . . . if you are impatient like me you would eat it warm! HAHAHA! But yes I am sure it is much better cold!:laugh:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Being from the UK I have never had pumpking pie but I am going to give this a try. I do have a question though, I have never seen canned pumpkin here so I will have to use fresh, what do I do to the fresh to make it the same as canned please?
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    oh yummy. Pumpkin is my favorite. I wonder if almond milk would work? I am definitely going to make this. Thanks for sharing.
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yummm!! I love pumpkin pie! Thank for the recipe!
  • Elizzi
    Elizzi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    bump
  • katthomas
    katthomas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Made this last night - yummy! Put some in a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast this morning --DOUBLE YUMMY!!:love:
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    I made this tonight but used eggbeaters instead of real eggs so I had to cook it about 12 minutes in the microwave but it was real good. I also put it in a pie plate and added some sugar free cool whip. It really was good!!! Thanks for the recipe.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!!!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Bump
  • tigertchr23
    Options
    I made this tonight but used eggbeaters instead of real eggs so I had to cook it about 12 minutes in the microwave but it was real good. I also put it in a pie plate and added some sugar free cool whip. It really was good!!! Thanks for the recipe.

Great modification! I'm glad it worked out for you. :)
  • tigertchr23
    Options
    Being from the UK I have never had pumpking pie but I am going to give this a try. I do have a question though, I have never seen canned pumpkin here so I will have to use fresh, what do I do to the fresh to make it the same as canned please?

I'm not sure?? I'm sorry I couldn't help. Anyone else know?