Free Workout Group - Gilbert/Mesa Arizona

Options
Just wanted to let you know that my husband, sister-in-law and I have a workout group that meets at Discovery Park in Gilbert, AZ 6p.m.-7p.m. M-F. We meet in the grassy area between the basketball courts and restrooms on every day EXCEPT FOR WEDNESDAYS. On Wednesdays, we utilize the hills so we meet at the South entrance of the park by the largest hill.

*** We are NOT a company or trained/certified instructors. We are just a group of friends who get together and workout. ***

We do Cardio on Mondays and Wednesdays. We use Kettlebells on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We do a shorter workout on Fridays that usually focuses on abs.

My husband, sister-in-law and I prepare the workouts each day as an inspiration for people to make fitness fun and do-able without a cost. If you are interested in joining our group or want more information, please send me a message or you can send me an email at tigertchr23@gmail.com.

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    My daughter lives in Mesa and trains at Performance One
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Sorry to announce that we will no longer be meeting as of Nov. 1st. We had a good run - 1 year. Our kid's schedules are too hectic right now. I wish everyone luck.