Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what's up MFP?

My name is Justin and I am 23 years young.

i'm fairly new to MFP, but I'm excited to get on the right track for weight loss and getting ripped. I used Calorie Count before, but I've gotten a lot of positive stories from friends about MFP, so I decided to ditch CC and come over to the good side.

Inspired by an upcoming trip to Jamaica in mid-May, my #1 and #2 goals are to burn as much belly fat as I can in the healthiest way possible, and to have the most muscle I can pump up before then. of course I'll continue the trend after I return, as I'm trying to steer away from a sedentary lifestyle, and get fit and active for my overall health and well-being.

My diary is open, and I'll probably be creeping on yours to get some ideas for healthy snacking and meal ideas to promote my new healthy lifestyle. Currently I weigh about 167, standing at 5'8. I'm down from my previous weight of 170 (weighed in last Monday!) I don't have my measurements, or body fat %, but I have seen a small improvement in my physique from moderate cardio and lifting @ my local Xsport.

any pre-workout, post-workout, diet suggestions and calorie deficit suggestions are welcome!