Juice plus ???

Options
lshand28
lshand28 Posts: 45 Member
So a lot of friends have started to do this diet plan and have lost a lot of weight (i have lost a lot less, eating better and moving more).

Unlike me however they were drinkers and binge eaters and I was not before i started my weight loss.

But the main question is ... is it better to just eat healthy ? Or eat healthy and take multivitamins or juice plus ? What is worth it ?? Also is juice plus just not similar to taking vitamin supplements ?

Just a random question :smile: , but desperate to lose weight...

Thanks ....

Replies

• SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bottom line, if you can't afford it for the rest of your life....if you can't see yourself drinking this shake for the rest of your life....then don't do it. It has to be a life style change. This is a marathon, not a sprint. The faster the weight comes off, the faster it goes right back on. When you stop drinking the shakes, then you still have to learn how to replace those calories with real food. Just pop a multivitamin and save yourself the cash.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Can you explain what the "diet plan" is? I have taken Juice Plus but they are supplements, not meal replacements. They do have some shakes and stuff. There is a lot of research backing up JP as supplements. If you can swing it I think it's a great product to take. (And no, I'm not a JP distributor. ;) I just researched it on my own before I started taking it.)

Juice Plus is a bit different from multivitamins because it's whole-food nutrition so your body processes it better and is better able to metabolize it. Multivitamins tend to get peed out. You definitely want to eat healthy, but adding JP along with a healthy diet does give added nutrients. It has a lot of overall health benefits but I'm not as familiar specifically with how it can aid weight loss other than that some people find they have fewer cravings for unhealthy foods. The biggest change I noticed when I started taking it was a drastic boost to my immune system.