want to view other people's food diaries

Options
Is there anyone out there who is on a 1200 calorie a day plan that allows their food diary to be viewed by everyone? I am just in need of new ideas. I find it very hard to eat only 1200 calories a day and have any wiggle room. Well I do have 1/2 glass of wine a day - so that is a bit of a wiggle. But when people say - go out to eat just incorporate the calories into your plan - I am thinking what planet are they on? Maybe they get a lot more calories a day then I do. I also can't exercise as I have Lupus and so get no break that way. Thanks.

Replies

• beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine's open if you want to take a look. I'm not terribly healthy, but I am consistently losing weight, so it works for me :]
  • jyt2573
    jyt2573 Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm on more calories than you - between 1400 and 1600, but feel free to look at my diary for any ideas. I would be pleased to answer any questions you have!

Jennifer
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    well Im on a 1200 a day restriction but also find it difficult to stay under that. Mainly b/c Im one of those peopl that doesnt just stop eating when shes full, Like tonight I ate two pieces of pizza and was full but it was so good I just had to have another :(
  • msemejuru
    msemejuru Posts: 229
    Options
    I've unlocked mine so you can get some ideas. I normally go over in snacks because I eat after my kids when I shouldn't. Other than that, my three meals a day and two snacks are normally around 1200. Hope you get some ideas.
  • shawncarlile
    Options
    I would suggest looking here for ideas. It lists 200 foods under 100 calories. That should help to change it up a bit.

http://www.lhj.com/recipes/healthy/eating/200-snacks-under-100-calories/
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200: usually under, but I'm not always setting a good example!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mine's public and I have about a 1200 calorie goal, but I don't always meet my goals and don't always have the healthiest meals (I'm working on it!). My biggest calorie cutter is lunch. I've been bringing a can of soup (in tupperware for the microwave) and a salad with no dressing and it's helped me cut out quite a few calories from my day.

Good luck!
  • hillevans
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories a day.I dont know if mine is open, I am new to this, but I would be happy to share my food diary with you, I just might need help in knowing how to share it.
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    mine is open (which you can do in your "Settings") and i make 90% of my meals from scratch and really try and be consistent and keep my energy levels up. i'd be happy to help you out :)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and you can have a nosy at mine! Not very informed about Lupus, can you not exercise at all???
  • cortney22
    Options
    You can view mine!
  • lydiaanne1977
    lydiaanne1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me as a friend you can see mine. I've been trying to stay away from wine lately... but you'll see that on weekends I sometimes like to indulge ;o) I eat roughtly 1500 cals a day, but that's only because I make sure I hit the gym almost everyday. I'm set at 1200 as well.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I eat 1200 cals/day plus 50-75% of exercise calories. Most of the time I'm pretty proud of it, though today hasn't been the best day. I generally eat pretty clean - I'm usually very satisfied and hardly ever hungry.
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Oh My God! Thank you everybody. I can't believe so many of you replied! This is so great! This is so motivating for me to see what other people are eating. I have almost started eating the same thing every day and I know that can't be good. Thanks so much.
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you can take a look at mine if you want. I think mine is available to friend only, if so you can add me as a friend to take a look at it.
    My calories allowance is 1420 + after workout but I normally take in less than 1200 a day.
    Maybe once a month I might have more than 1500 Calories but when i do i workout extra hard.