new on here. :)

Options
hey, I'm Tiffany, a friend from work suggested this site, so I decided to join, i have tried many different sites and diets and so on, and can never stick to it, but i'm hoping that this one i can actually stick to the program. I have noticed everyone on here is very supportive and thats really important!, If any one has any advice its highly appreciated. I'm always up for new ideas to try.

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I joined Wednesday and I really think this is the best thing I could have done. I joined another forum previously and I've no complaints but this is so much better in many ways. The calculation tools are what bought me here, working out what my homecooked meals contain is so simple something that was probably my undoing previously.

The support I've had and seen is fantastic. It will definitely keep me on the straight and narrow.

I said in another post earlier set mini goals for yourself, they seem so much more doable. my first was to lose 7lb, my next is to lose 1 stone. If I had just thought of it as I have to lose 99lbs I'd have quit by now. Small steps are easy, the feeling of failure comes with trying to do big leaps.

Good luck

Cat
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    welcome Tiffany, and you are in the right places. You will find much support, motivation, inspiration, and fun challenges which will keep you feeling accountable for your healthier life, and interesting ideas. I wish you all the best on your journey. Feel Free to Friend me for support
  • FutureSoldierSami
    Options
    WELCOME TIFFANY!! :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!! :)

PS. See you at work! :)