Anyone out there into fitness, feel free to add me!

Options
Hi, my name is David and I am 35 years old. I want to be as fit and strong as possible. Sadly, I am in a minority within my age/peers. Hence I thought I would give a shout out to any like minded folks to see if they wanted to share any tips/successes/banter!?

Cheers

Replies

• Int3rceptor
    Int3rceptor Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi David - I'm 37 and trying to work my way down to a decent base weight (around 13st) before starting a clean bulk to build muscle and strength.

I've got 33lbs to go.

I joined a gym 1 month ago and the cost of that alone is motivation enough for me to stick with it!
    At present I go 5 days a week doing a mixture of cardio and resistance machines to start building my strength.
    Fat loss is my primary goal at the moment.

I'm happy to take any tips or banter - likewise I'll dish it out when I feel I have something worthwhile to share!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Howdy!

I'm Charlene and :heart: working out! Total gym nut who pretty much trains 6/7 days a week, lost a lot of weight doing so and now have the bug!

I'm a yap and you'll probably want to strangle me by the end of the day but I'm active and log daily ! oh and burn around 8000k ( bad week ) a week through various brutal training sessions so I get to eat LOTS AND LOTS of food and still lose weight!

Happy to add any fitness minded peeps!

Charlene :drinker: