At home workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Fitness Blender - great stuff there.
  • Sarah_828
    Sarah_828 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like The Firm Express. It's a series of 20 min workouts that cycle every month (designed to be 3x a week for 4 weeks). I like it because each workout is different, so it isn't the same thing over and over. Even though they're just 20 min they work up a great sweat and are easily modifiable for easier/harder workouts.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hasfit and Befit in 90 on YouTube.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I think it's about 20 minutes. How much time you have?
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nike training club! It's a free app and they're 15-45 minute intense circuit workouts. You're better having Dumbells, yoga Mat and a medicine ball but there are quite a few that require no equipment.

Nike Training Club is a great app! I used it for the majority of my weight loss.

In addition to NTC, there are a number of apps that you can use to workout, most of them are not too time consuming. SWORKIT is another good one.
  • MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Another Jillian fan here - literally a tun of DVDs to choose from and you get great results from them too!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    if you don't mind spending money then i second the T25, P90X3, or jilian micheals route.

if you don't want to spend money and you want videos, there are challenging ones all over youtube

definetly recommend the jump rope too.

get yourself some elatic bands or adjustable dumbells