2 months + only 7 pounds. Heavy Lifting.

Options
2»

Replies

• jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've made wonderful progress in just 2 months!! Keep it up!

(makes note: must buy heavier weights)
  • purpleopaz
    purpleopaz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! I know you have worked hard!! And the results speak for themselves!!! Well done!!!:happy:
  • shasheshyshaseq5
    shasheshyshaseq5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you can really see a change. Keep up the hard work. Lifting is sexy!!
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Lifting heavy is where its at!
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I have just started lifting (this week) still need to get my calorie counting fully in check, but already love it and find it hard to 'rest' as i want to keep going! brilliant motivation! thank you!
  • rgtrbs37
    rgtrbs37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can see the results. You are doing a fab job. Thank you for being a motivator to others
    :smile:
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You can totally wear this suit (as is) in public if you want to!! Not sure why you don'r feel the same, but I say you're good to go! :smile:
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You can totally wear this suit (as is) in public if you want to!! Not sure why you don'r feel the same, but I say you're good to go! :smile:

This! Great job!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

This! Great job!

Great job and it is very noticable...and yes wear that suit...looks great.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I can really see a difference.
  • CookieDoughYummy
    Options
    Every single lbs you lose is earth shattering, be proud of yourself for every little bit of good you do. Awesome job!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! When lifting, you we'll notice more changes in inches than pounds. At least that's my personal observation when I'm lifting heavy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!