Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Results (Pictures)

Options
kschro9
kschro9 Posts: 12 Member
Hi Everyone,

I started the 30 day shred back in January and just finished yesterday. Turned into more of a 60 day shred because of traveling for work. We are doing a Biggest Loser contest at work and I pretty competitive so I wanted to try it out. I won 2 years ago but did not keep off the weight.

I am 6' tall, and I started this year at 194lbs. By the time I started the shred I was down to 187. During this time I kept track of my calories on MFP and tried to maintain a 1200 calorie diet. I did fine with that most of the time except when I was traveling.

Starting 2 weeks ago, I also started doing the 1 Week Shred. So I would do the 30DS and 1WS together, usually one at night and one in the morning. I am almost done with the 1 Week Shred as well. Overall I really enjoyed the 30 Day Shred and I passed it on to my coworker today so she can have fun as well. My results may not be that noticeable but to me it is. My pants are falling down and my stomach is starting to get toned. I can almost do a push up....prior to this I could not hold a push up position.

I am going to finish up the 1 week shred this weekend and start Ripped in 30. Overall I lost 22 lbs since I started trying to lose weight and I lost 13lbs of that while doing the 30 Day Shred. I highly recommend it.

Here are my before and afters and one random picture from last week in my new work out outfit which automatically makes me lose 5 lbs just from all the sucking in it does :)

[img]http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv129/ahmarna/weight loss/3c0537ae-9a9f-4cca-bb0b-3b7d578a1ef5.jpg[/img]

Replies

• kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looking good! You can tell the difference all over your body! Your shorts don't stretch in the front and you have way more shadows on your belly (much for definition)!. Way to go!!
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work, it really shows!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think I get better result with SHRED than Ripped. GOOD choice and job well done.
  • kschro9
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress......well done!
  • kschro9
    Options
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!