Just a rant

Options

Replies

• verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ask someone to pass him a note at fifth period...
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    YmnipOm.jpg
    Haha could't help but laugh.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    I'm old...what's smsing?

I'm older; maybe they meant SOS lol.
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wait... Let me guess. He said he was asleep when you called, right? He probably wasn't alone and was checking to make sure you were put away for the night. You fell for the okie doke a-gain. Don't be so eager and always available. Set your phone to DND when you go to bed. Give him a chance to wonder what's going on with you sometime. Men love the chase, don't you know? Stop calling and chasing him! It's not attractive. #keepingitreal
    Totally this!!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_miixa2stAa1rywlj4.gif
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Wait... Let me guess. He said he was asleep when you called, right? He probably wasn't alone and was checking to make sure you were put away for the night. You fell for the okie doke a-gain. Don't be so eager and always available. Set your phone to DND when you go to bed. Give him a chance to wonder what's going on with you sometime. Men love the chase, don't you know? Stop calling and chasing him! It's not attractive. #keepingitreal

UM. Or men like you to keep it real by really being yourself. I've never played by the "dating rules or games" or whatever the eff you want to call them. If you like me and I like you, fantastic. If something isn't working, then move on.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously still on my lawn?
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Get-off-My-Lawn.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    xpabuh.jpg
    still waiting...
    33njnli.jpg
    2ajxky0.jpg
    2uhp8k5.jpg
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    YmnipOm.jpg

:laugh:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    OP, still up?
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Here in SA we say SMS instead of text. I've never heard someone say "I'll text you".
    We say "message me on whatsapp" or SMS me when you get home ;)

I assume you mean South Africa instead of South Australia? But yeah some people occasionally say it in NZ, but it's not that common. Maybe it's a tri-nations thing :tongue:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    ...what?

Let me guess. Some guy you like texted you in the morning, you texted right back, and he neglected to respond to you for the rest of the day/night. Now it's all...does this mean he doesn't like me?

Aren't we too old for this?

If you're too old....ouch.
    :laugh:

He's just not that into you.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm old...what's smsing?

I'm older; maybe they meant SOS lol.
    What's lol?
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Might have meant South Africa but I am indeed from South Australia. Trifecta.

Nah nah nah, I work nights, my diurnal cycle's cactus, message was sent around 1am, it's pretty normal for me to be up then. Communication games can take a running leap, I think Not needing to play them can be a test people have to pass to talk to me. Still disappointed!

Haha, yeah, conventional meal names, who needs 'em. I even used to log back in the day, many 300, 400 calorie meals instead of the three big ones.
  • bjcfatty
    bjcfatty Posts: 11
    Options
    Amen sisters, He died on the cross!!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Nah nah nah, I work nights, my diurnal cycle's cactus, message was sent around 1am, it's pretty normal for me to be up then. Communication games can take a running leap, I think Not needing to play them can be a test people have to pass to talk to me. Still disappointed!

Haha, yeah, conventional meal names, who needs 'em. I even used to log back in the day, many 300, 400 calorie meals instead of the three big ones.

Really? About 1 am, huh? I used to get those messages too when I was young and single.
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options

Seriously, is there anything South Africa and Australia doesn't do differently?
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    pls respond