New to myfitness pal

Options
:happy

Hi All,

I just joined and I'm so impressed with the site. A friend recommended the site after just having a baby and the reason I've signed up is I've kind of gotten into a bit of a slump the last couple of months, pretty much zero willpower, a lot of comfort eating, not working out enough, most of my energy is gone...my target is to get down to 9 & 1/2 stone by December, it's a small goal but when my favourite pair of jeans wouldn't fit me I realised it's time to do something about this....so here's to goals and eating healthy....:-):

Replies

• championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If your impressed with the site,Wait till you see the results! Lost 7 lbs. since Sept 2 and still going,Good Luck:smile:
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Best of luck! You've come to a great place for motivation and support - if you need friends feel free to add me.
  • turbojanem
    Options
    your friend has suggested an awesome site...the community and encouragement here is awesome. we were created for community living. this site allows for a community of people that have similar goals.
    let us know how you are struggling.... there are many of us that are willing to cheer you on!
    have a SUPER Saturday.
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    Hey,

Thats my goal too!! I joined a few days ago after finding the ap on the ipod. Ive started eating total rubbush all the time (im a nurse so its easy) and got so lazy from the gym coz I was doing too many night shifts. Im finding it hard not eating too much sugar... I have a smoothie (which has 1/2 banana, 1/2 portion of rasberrys, 1/2 activia yoghurt and small bit of milk) and im already over my sugar for the day.... I dont get it coz meant to eat some fruit right?