Here's to your good health!!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    That is a amazing NSV! Fantastic job!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congrats! One of my main reasons for starting to get healthy was risk of heart disease and diabetes which both run high in my family, and we are all a chunky, unhealthy bunch on my dad's side of the family, so I wanted to change that! :) Congrats on your great report!! I looked at your profile and its motivating for me to see people my age (I'm 40) who started out where I started weight wise and similar health wise, seeing their progress and NSVs, so thank you for sharing! Can I ask how tall are you? I saw by your profile you are close to my age and your start weight was where I started, most people I see on here with success stories are taller than me or way younger and never had kids, again, its just motivating for me to know its possible for someone my age to look awesome! You look great, and congrats on all your hard work and HEALTHIER HEART!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats! One of my main reasons for starting to get healthy was risk of heart disease and diabetes which both run high in my family, and we are all a chunky, unhealthy bunch on my dad's side of the family, so I wanted to change that! :) Congrats on your great report!! I looked at your profile and its motivating for me to see people my age (I'm 40) who started out where I started weight wise and similar health wise, seeing their progress and NSVs, so thank you for sharing! Can I ask how tall are you? I saw by your profile you are close to my age and your start weight was where I started, most people I see on here with success stories are taller than me or way younger and never had kids, again, its just motivating for me to know its possible for someone my age to look awesome! You look great, and congrats on all your hard work and HEALTHIER HEART!!

Thank you. :flowerforyou:

I am 5'2.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go!!!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome. If you don't have your health, you don't have anything.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    So very happy for you!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I :heart: health NSV's!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Yay!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    you know what I think when someone tells me thier heart got better with diet weight loss and exercise....
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Yeah for you!!
    thats what I think!!
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you couldn't ask for better news than that. Well done
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. I think it is one of, if not the, best NSV one can have.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING !!

Keep on truckin' !
  • Serah87
    Options
    Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • F1ress
    F1ress Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    One of the best NSVs!!!! Well done!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • shaxmath
    shaxmath Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You're right, this IS the biggest NSV!!! Nothing beats being healthy :love: Congratulations!!!
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Woohooo. Health nsvs are the best. Congrats on your new lease on life.
  • emy200
    emy200 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • Serah87
    edited April 2015
    Options
    UPDATE: Went to my for yearly check up with my cardio doctor and I have awesome news!!!

NO MORE HEART DISEASE!!!! YAYYYYY!!! :)

I do still have to do yearly check ups just to keep an eye on things!!

Also doctor stated that I have a blood pressure of a teenager!! ;)
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're right - this absolutely IS the biggest NSV :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!