Ahhhhh! Grrrrrrrr! P90Xers Help!

Options
Ok now that I let that out hahaha! I need advice or help! I am on my last phase of P90X. For the past few weeks I have been steadily losing about 1 pound per week. Well last week I decided to wake up early every morning and do 20 minutes of cardio to add to my P90X workouts each night.....I DIDN'T LOSE AN OUNCE!:explode: What gives?!?!?! :sad:

Thanks guys :smile:

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Your body has a mind of its own at times. Chemicals hormones all play a role. It will come off try not to let it consme you
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh God, before anybody else posts, let me tell you this: Muscle does NOT weigh 1.5 times more than fat. Lol. This a breeding ground for comments like those.

But, you might have gained some muscle, you know? Lost an ounce of fat, but replaced it with an ounce of muscle. :) This is why a lot of MFP users like to do measurements. They find that the weeks they don't lose weight, they lose inches instead.

I wouldn't worry about it. You're body is unpredictable in how it'll lose the weight. If you don't lose next week, you might have hit a plateau. Then, you'll need to search google and MFP and whatnot for ideas on how to "restart" your weight loss.

I've gone a few weeks here and there with no weight loss. Don't worry about it!!
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    You're probably overtraining. P90X is already pushing youor body hard, so adding more means your muscles don't have time to recover. I'd recomend just sticking to the program.