Looking for C25K friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• gregholmes1974
    gregholmes1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hoping to start in a week or 3...hoping to lose a few more pounds before embarking on any major exercise ;)

good luck though :)
  • harpere87
    harpere87 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Its all a mind game! Focus on your breathing, its usually recommended in for two full seconds, out for two full seconds, or three strides in, two strides out. Focusing on breathing has helped me make it the Week 6 Day 3! The last time I really ran was in grade school when I played sports 10+ years ago, and I had exercise enduced asthma. It also helps that I've been doing Jazzercise and hiking a lot, I find it really helps to "cross train". =D
    Best of Luck!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around. I am currently on Week 4 day 2 but I have repeated some of the weeks. I ran my first 5k about 3 years ago in 35 minutes and was so proud!! I don't have any races in the near future just wanted to start running again to add to my workouts. Good Luck
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I started this week - feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Starting over tonight... playing with different apps. lol Feel free to add me also. :)
  • katlaf23
    katlaf23 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm on week 3 day 2. Right now my sore right knee needs to rest but I plan to get back to jogging tomorrow if it feels better. Feel free to add me!
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I just finished up W6D3. I did W1-5 inside on TM and just this past week moved to running outside (winter/snow/cold/LOL) and I'm finding it quite difficult! I can run on TM for 30 minutes straight but outside I'm lucky if I can run 5 minutes. So I'm running one song/walking one song on my I-Pod. Most songs are 3-4 minutes so I'm going to continue doing that until I can increase the running time and then I'll be back on track with my C25K.