messed up big time and now i'm sick

Options
well i have heard it now i believe it don't go back to high calorie food for a day because you think on time will be okay. Today I had to take one of the kids to the Dr. she wanted McDonalds guess what i haste a big mack meal and now i am lieraly sick. Don't ever want to do that again I really don't know why I did it anyway. LESSON LEARNED

Replies

• proudmom
    proudmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    well i have heard it now i believe it don't go back to high calorie food for a day because you think on time will be okay. Today I had to take one of the kids to the Dr. she wanted McDonalds guess what i haste a big mack meal and now i am lieraly sick. Don't ever want to do that again I really don't know why I did it anyway. LESSON LEARNED
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    that has happened to me many of times, it begins to have NO APPEAL whatsoever and that right there is the greatest feeling ever when your body craves healthy food!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I love do-overs! and we all deserve them, even if they keep happening...no big woop! Just make sure you don't give up because that's when we get in trouble! And do your best...you'll be okay!!!

We all have those days!!! and those weeks! you'll get there! hang tough girl! lol
    :flowerforyou:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I had a similar thing yesterday..I had some extra calories left for the day and wanted a special treat, so I bought a bag of these gummy eggs that I used to LOVE. I ate the bag and didn't even enjoy them that much..plus I got a headache from all the sugar!
  • proudmom
    proudmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who replied to me it really helps to know I am not the only one that has had this problem. I was so sick I don't think I ever want to see a big mac again.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    After many weeks of not eating fast food, I had some McD's and was SO SICK, I was running to the bathroom! It was not fun, too much fat!
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean!
    I was with some girlfriends last night and we were heaps busy going from place to place and event to event, so we stopped for fast food at Maccas. I had my old standby- a Big Mac (with no meat patties for this veggo!) and a small fries. INSTANT headache for the rest of the night, though my tummy felt ok. I came home and drank about a gallon of water trying to help my poor little head!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Its actually kind of cool when your body starts to get sick off of unhealthy food. Anymore I'm finding myself craving stuff like... granola? Plain yogurt? Protein bars? FRUIT!? I had an auntie anne's pretzel last night at a friend's request (it was her graduation day and she was buying) and I felt sick to my stomach.
  • milomoose
    milomoose Posts: 11
    Options
    I hear ya loud and clear. The other day I had extra calories leftover from my day. A guest brought over a giant box of Dunkin Donuts. I don't usually eat donuts to begin with, but I had one double chocolate glazed donut. And for a good 3 hours afterwards I felt like I had a paperweight trapped in my stomach. I felt disgusting.

We have all been there. And it's a good sign when we start to realize that bad foods are no longer satisfying and not longer worth it.