Night: 276

Morning: 273
Night: 276

Morning: 272
Night: 275

Today:
Morning: 271
Night: 274

This is my water weight fluctuations over the last 2 weeks with 8 to 10 cups of water per day. I believe mine are fairly normal. I'd like too see others over the last 2 weeks if any of you have that information.

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    OMG I don't weigh at night... I just... No...
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    water retention doesn't necessarily relate to how much water you drink. In fact, as you drink more water, you usually retain less of it.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Interesting! Nice record keeping. That's a nice, consistent and mild fluctuation, IMO!
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    water retention doesn't necessarily relate to how much water you drink. In fact, as you drink more water, you usually retain less of it.

Absolutely!!
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How do you know this is all water weight? What about food you ate during the day?
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    How do you know this is all water weight? What about food you ate during the day?

There is food in there too I'm sure, but I know I've pissed away 1lb more than a few times this week.
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options

There is food in there too I'm sure, but I know I've pissed away 1lb more than a few times this week.

:drinker:
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    this is funny - i do the same thing too, just to see how food affects me day and night. i always am 2 pounds less in the morning than in the evening.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    While I haven't been weighing myself regularly at night because it's totally soul-crushing, the few times that I have stepped on the scale in the evening, I've always had a similar gain of roughly three pounds of food and/or water from that day.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options

+1