Hi I'm new to myfitnesspal..help me loss weight

dpa122268
dpa122268 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I am new to myfitnesspal and I need all the help, tips and motivation you have to offer me on my weight loss journey. Willing to take this journey with you all and to inspire one another. Anything you feel that helps you please share. Thank you all and good luck.

Replies

• ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Welcome!! This is a great tool!! My best advise is to be honest and open, we are all dealing with this. Track all your food, even if you cheat a little. It will open your eyes to what all those foods actually contain. I've only been on here a week but I'm feeling better already :) The support is wonderful...good luck, you can do it!! You can add me as a friend if you want :)
  • Hi I'm new too. Started 4 days ago and each day I'm getting better at figuring out what I should eat to match my goal cal. intake.
    I'm liking this. I make myself enter the food and now I'm more motivated to exercise so I can eat more.
    I understand that it is important to eat the calories you burn in exercise so you don't go too low with calories and then go into starvation mode.
    We can do this
  • Welcome to MFP, you will this to be such an easy site for tracking your food and exercise. I have been on for 33 days and just love it. Knowing that I am going to log in my food makes me think twice about what I put in my mouth. Add me as a friend and we can support each other.
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 30 Member
    Hiya,

I only started probably yesterday and so far I have found MFP excellent, it is a real eye openner seeing my food diary, I have realised already that little snacks soon take all my allocated calorie allowance, in fact when I got back in just now rather than get a few biscuits with my drink I made a green tea instead before logging on (without biscuits :)) - even black coffee has 2 calories!!!!!!!!! Good luck
This discussion has been closed.