Girls, can you always tell you're being checked out?

Options

Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    How can I tell if I can't tell?

I notice often. I think most times I can tell
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    They're all self centered and just assume the men are "looking" at them

Except when the car that just passed you turns around to drive by you again. Then pulls into a school parking lot and sits there until you run by, then turns down and drives by you again.
    Hmm... That's stalking, not flirting.
  • Grumpellina
    Options
    Yes. I pull whatever top I have on lower down if possible, even if the threshold has been met.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    If it actually happens, Im completely oblivious to it

Same here.

ditto
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Either I suck at knowing when I'm being checked out OR it just never happens. I don't really think I'm most guys' type, and that's just fine with me cuz most guys aren't my type, either. That's just as well. I've got my awesome guy already and I'm not interested in anyone else - maybe that's why I haven't noticed? :ohwell:
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If it actually happens, Im completely oblivious to it

Me too - wouldn't have a clue.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I notice sometimes but I'm kind of shy so prefer no one to check me out. Guess I'd hate it too if no one did. Can't win lol
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I notice men check out other women all the time but, when it comes to me, I am either oblivious or assume there's something wrong with what I'm wearing.

My biggest 'asset' is my bum though so maybe it happens more than I think! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I can usually tell. Whether at the gym or elsewhere. Even at jury duty it was pretty obvious. You see a head turn, etc. Or some are just blatantly staring! :laugh:

The problem is that if any are interested they don't approach! Do they want me to do the work?? :huh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is I seem to turn more heads and get more looks when I look very low-key and less done up. At the gym, hair in pony tail or messy bun..baseball cap.....or even casual days.
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yeah..

1)Whenever I walked pass a group of men,abt 5-6,glancing at me,all at same time. Their glances hold onto me for few secs longer.

2) A younger male colleague turned his head to look at me, when I was abt 5 steps away, he smirked at me while keep walking, and bumped into another male colleague of mine.

3) When a hot young guy with 6 abs, by poolside (no one was swimming/sun bathing at that time), turn his head to look at me in swimsuit and gave me his sweetest smile. That was definitely freaked me out , I swam at the farthest lane,away from stranger :-S
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Not so much checking me out, but I've received more flirting than I ever have in my life. I don't know how to respond to it so I just stand there with this awkward smile on my face and turn beet red. I have a partner, so I'm not interested in them, but it's been so long that anyone has flirted that I pretty much just want to curl up and die of embarrassment.
  • xamykate
    xamykate Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm completely oblivious to anything.

Last night I was at a bar and my fiance's band were setting up to play - one of the boy's girlfriend's brought a friend and she attracted two weird, drunk guys over to our table. Both those girls were busy flirting away, despite the boyfriend being about 20yds away, and one of the drunk guys tapped my shoulder and said "sorry if he's annoying you, my friends too drunk and won't leave her alone". So I said "it's fine" and went back to my conversation ... turns out this guy was really trying to flirt with me, and despite me not taking the hint or showing interest, he decided to just grab my body and try and kiss me. I completely freaked out.
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Years of a poor self image will kill being able to notice or appreciate being checked out.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    in for later...must check this out.
  • GrnEydGirlie
    Options
    Sometimes we can totally sense it... who cares I say? Let em look :smokin:
  • GrnEydGirlie
    Options
    I thought they always think that they're being checked out 24/7. Makes me think twice before speaking to them at all! :/

"Morning, nice day :)"

"Euuurgh, what a creeper! Gross!"*

*unless he's hot.

Never had this interaction, usually it goes more like:

"Morning nice day"

*gets abruptly pulled out of a conversation I am having with myself*
    *nods, trys to think of something to say*
    Crap! I already passed him! Did I even smile? He probably thinks I am a snob, or an idiot, or both! Crap!
    *continues conversation in head*

This goes for basically anyone

This is also very true most of the time lol
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people, both men and women, thinked they're being checked out when they aren't.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Lol I caught a guy filming me as I ran on the treadmill , lol does that count