Hip Hop Abs

Options
Hi

Has anyone used or currently using hip hop abs with Shaun T?

If so, what do you think of it?

Over here in the UK there's a discount of 65% dropping the price to abour £25 with postage. Normally £56 there abouts.

My daughter loves Wii Fit Dance and could be an ideal gift in a couple of months.

Replies

• schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I saw this too and got tempted by it but I've no idea what it's like. Rockin body by Shaun t is also 25 quid with a huge reduction too on amazon so I'm not sure which one to get out of the two now
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    It won't get you a 6-pack but it's a nice cardio workout if you like dancing.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've tried it before but it didn't do much for me. I had little body fat and wanted to have abs when I did it but it's good if you want a fun cardio exercise that will make you lose some body fat and it's got some good music with it but it won't give you abs. If your daughter just wants a fun daily exercise to stay active, you can get hip hop abs but if she wants to tone up you should probably get her a program with higher difficulty like insanity or turbo fire
  • pauljsaunders
    Options
    Thanks all for your input.

It looks like it will be fun for my daughter and her friends. They have got to that age where they want to look good for the boys lol

Thanks