Treadmills

Options
ktc33
ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
I am looking into getting a treadmill and would like some opinions on which one to get. I want one that is sturdy enough for running. Nordic Trak has a commercial grade 1750 that looks good but it is not displayed at the store so I was not able to try it out. There is a brand at Sears called Sole that seemed very durable but I wanted to get some more input before I choose one.

Thanks!!

Replies

• danacriley
    Options
    idk which is better but i check out eopinions i think it is called for feedback on items b4 i buy.
  • arp1217
    arp1217 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    look for a treadmill that is going to be good on your knees only because a hard service like a treadmill could put strain on your joints. They make ones that give way under the belt and those are good for walking or running. hope this helped!
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've had mine now for maybe 4 or 5 years now. It's a Horizon CST 3.6. Original price was $1100. I got it for $700 (at ****'s Sporting Goods). Haven't had any problems with it. I love it! Use it almost every day.
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I have a Nordic Trak T5Zi and I love it!!! Granted I only use it in the winter and when it's raining but it doesn't hurt my knees and it has a 10% incline. I bought mine at Sears...