i'm stuck

Options
tinuz
tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
about 1 year ago i was 126kg and needed to loose weight......urgent!!!!
now i am stuck at 110-112 kg for a couple of months now......this is soooooo frustrating. Can't seem to get over the 110kg limit.

Haven't really changed my routine.....regular gym visits and eating patterns..... cant find anything out of the ordinary.
I recently started using this app/site and read to measure my waist / hip / neck. So i did and hope to see any results.

I hope so.

anyone else in the same situation or any tips/tricks......

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    what's your height and body fat percentage? 110kg (220lb) might be a healthy weight for you
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Haven't really changed my routine.....regular gym visits and eating patterns..... cant find anything out of the ordinary.
    I recently started using this app/site and read to measure my waist / hip / neck. So i did and hope to see any results.

Have you switched up your training routines? Your body might have gotten too used to your workouts.

Are you using the MFP method and are you eating your kcal back?
    Or are you using TDEE? What's your kcal deficit?
    Are you weighting your food with a scale? Using cups etc is often inaccurate and calories can add up that way.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    yeah, thats what i thought too
    just started my first week in 2 day gym 1 day rest....used to be every other day, see how this works out.

cheers