Nestle's Fitness cereal

Options
Can anyone tell me what is the nutritional value of Nestle's Fitness cereal? It says on the box that 30g are 104.7 calories. Well I was planning on eating a half a cup for breakfast. If one half cup is 125ml = 125g, then my half a cup of cereal would have 435.55 calories. Really? I haven't even put the milk on yet. Can that be right. And why is their not a cup measurement in our database. they did put in 3000g as if someone would sit and eat 10 boxes worth. Thanks for the help.

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    just pour a cup full then weight it. All I can tell you. Volume and weights are two different mesurements.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    If you have access to a food scale (and I'm guessing by your question that you do) then go by weight and not volume.... volume is only an estimate.

As to why there is not a cup measurement in the database, it's probably because nobody has added it yet! Since you've got the box right with you, go on and edit it and add the correct information as you need. A good majority of our food database is user entered.

:smile:
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    No I don't have a scale. Can't even buy one here in town. 4 hours away from a big city. Next time I'm there though I am getting one for sure.