any other engaged people out there?

Options
Hey there, I just got engaged last week (insert squeeal here haha), and the fiancee and I want to both get into shape and look super hot for our wedding. Any others out there like us? add me =)

Replies

• Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hey, congratulations!!! It's so exciting. :)

I got engaged in October, so I know how you feel!!

I've been working on losing weight since January and since our wedding isn't till May 2015 (so I can be done with grad school first) I'm looking to get to my goal weight and then stay there!

I sent you a friend request.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I read this as "enraged" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

been married a bit, but thought I would share :p
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I got engaged on v-day.I'm trying to lose as much as I can before Jan. I'm 26 years old 5 foot and weigh 176 pounds. I wanna be at 115-120
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Engaged on 2/14/12. Wedding is 10/3/14. Got serious and joined MFP mid January of this year. I've lost 14" in the last year, and now I'm down about 14 lbs since Jan. My dress is already too big!!! Would like to lose 10lbs more (and belly fat) by June, when I'm going to have my dress fitted, then maintain. (Hubs-to-be and I have been dating 7 years next month!)

Keep in mind that you are who you are and your wedding should be about celebrating your love and commitment to one another. It's okay to care about your appearance and feel beautiful, but keep it in perspective!

Feel free to add me. Open diary to friends. I eat ~1500-1600/day when exercising. Not interested in seeing diaries sub-1200/day.
  • purinpeggy
    purinpeggy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have got engaged on valentines day and looking to loose 20-25 pounds. I am a snacker, evening and weekend are the worst time.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Getting married in September. Im 4 weeks into my weight loss journey. We are both trying to lose weight. I'm trying much harder than he is lol. But luckily men lose weight quicker so I think it'll work out! Sending a request. :)