Needed!!!! Please Read!!!!

Options
If you have ankle/wrist weights you are giving away/selling, could I have them? Need them for my walking and jogging routine. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I have some that I bought on Amazon for not that much ... they're 5 lbs. a piece, and they have removable one-pound inserts, so they can be 1-5 pounds. Be careful with wrist and ankle weights, they can do a lot of damage - I use mine (and velcro them together sometimes) to have a range of weights for the price of two weights!!

Good luck :smile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I have some that I bought on Amazon for not that much ... they're 5 lbs. a piece, and they have removable one-pound inserts, so they can be 1-5 pounds. Be careful with wrist and ankle weights, they can do a lot of damage - I use mine (and velcro them together sometimes) to have a range of weights for the price of two weights!!

Good luck :smile:

Damaged? What do you mean? Thanks, by the way! I'll look at those! :bigsmile:
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Unless I read it wrong, I think Kristin meant they could cause damage if not used properly, not that they were damaged.